Learn and practice the foundations of NLP for mastering your state of being— rapport, sensory awareness, outcome thinking and behavioral flexibility. These powerful processes assist you to:
- Adeptly choose your response in any circumstance
- Skillfully utilize your strengths to create the results you want
- Artfully communicate—both interpersonally and when presenting
- Genuinely and authentically connect with others
- Powerfully stand in your integrity—aligning your actions with your values and commitments
NLP Self Mastery is an exciting, empowering and profound… guaranteed to expand your capabilities and transform your thinking. Completion of NLP Self Mastery Level I & II meets the NLP Practitioner requirements and is the prerequisite for the NLP Master Practitioner Certification Program.
Although I am already quite familiar with NLP and its tools, the benefits I received from the NLP Self Mastery Level I training were surprisingly many. This is not just another NLP seminar. This is a powerhouse of personal and professional growth, delivered in the same loving and caring way that all seminars at Wings are delivered.–Berry Kruijning, Crowning Communications LLC,
Conflict Management Coaching and Consulting
Increase your professional and personal skills and create excellence in your life forever. You will also develop the essential skills to guide others in creating the life of their dreams.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.–Aristotle
- Behavioral integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP.
- Rapport, establishment and maintenance of.
- Pacing and Leading – verbal and non verbal.
- Calibration – sensory based experience.
- Representational systems -predicates, learning styles and accessing cues.
- Elicitation of well-formed, ecological outcomes and structures of present state.
- Anchoring (VAK).
- Anchoring Techniques.
- Ability to shift consciousness to external or internal, as required by the moment’s task.
- Dissociation and Association.
- Verbal and non-verbal elicitation of responses.
- Accessing and building of resources.
- Perceptional positions
- Demonstration of behavioral flexibility.
- The Disney Model
- The Geo Model
- Circle of Excellence
- Timeline Identification
Why get your NLP certifications from Wings Seminars?
It’s important to know you have mastery of a subject when you’ve been certified in it, is it not? So finding the right program is essential. Employing over 45 years of combined experience, Kris and Sherrie have designed these exceptional programs, guaranteed to get you the results and confidence you want. Their depth of knowledge and fluidity using NLP offers you an incredible learning experience—powerful, engaging, and innovative.