Learn and practice the foundations of NLP for mastering your state of being— rapport, sensory awareness, outcome thinking and behavioral flexibility. These powerful processes assist you to:
- Adeptly choose your response in any circumstance
- Skillfully utilize your strengths to create the results you want
- Artfully communicate—both interpersonally and when presenting
- Genuinely and authentically connect with others
- Powerfully stand in your integrity—aligning your actions with your values and commitments
NLP Self Mastery is an exciting, empowering and profound… guaranteed to expand your capabilities and transform your thinking. Completion of NLP Self Mastery Level I & II meets the NLP Practitioner requirements and is the prerequisite for the NLP Master Practitioner Certification Program.
Although I am already quite familiar with NLP and its tools, the benefits I received from the NLP Self Mastery Level I training were surprisingly many. This is not just another NLP seminar. This is a powerhouse of personal and professional growth, delivered in the same loving and caring way that all seminars at Wings are delivered.–Berry Kruijning, Crowning Communications LLC,
Conflict Management Coaching and Consulting
Increase your professional and personal skills and create excellence in your life forever. You will also develop the essential skills to guide others in creating the life of their dreams.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.–Aristotle
- Behavioral integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP.
- Rapport, establishment and maintenance of.
- Pacing and Leading – verbal and non verbal.
- Calibration – sensory based experience.
- Representational systems -predicates, learning styles and accessing cues.
- Elicitation of well-formed, ecological outcomes and structures of present state.
- Anchoring (VAK).
- Anchoring Techniques.
- Ability to shift consciousness to external or internal, as required by the moment’s task.
- Dissociation and Association.
- Verbal and non-verbal elicitation of responses.
- Accessing and building of resources.
- Perceptional positions
- Demonstration of behavioral flexibility.
- The Disney Model
- The Geo Model
- Circle of Excellence
- Timeline Identification
Self Mastery: Having a comprehensive knowledge of your essential being, and what distinguishes you from others.
Solid outcomes you will see and experience on your completion of NLP Self Mastery:
- Skillful use of NLP techniques to achieve the highest level of your potential and shift your life on a course to anywhere you want to take it.
- Profound self awareness and techniques to continue to deepen this awareness throughout your lifetime.
- Capabilities to voice what you want and effectively communicate anything, to anyone, in any situation while being authentic and at ease.
- A tool kit full of resources for getting clear about what you really want, ignite your courage on command, and embody your highest values.
- Knowledge on how you can use these same techniques to coach individuals, teams and work groups to maximize their potential.
Why get your NLP certifications from Wings Seminars?
It’s important to know you have mastery of a subject when you’ve been certified in it, is it not? So finding the right program is essential. Taking NLP for through Wings Seminars offers you a unique depth of knowledge, based in over 30 years of classroom and hands-on experience utilizing NLP as the foundational structure of every seminar and training we offer. We have designed these exceptional programs, guaranteed to get you the results and confidence you want. Our depth of knowledge and fluidity using NLP offers you an incredible learning experience—powerful, engaging, and innovative. Sherrie Frank teaches NLP Self Mastery I and II and NLP Master Practitioner Training and Certification.