We’re planning new Calling the Circle dates for 2017. Please check back with us!
A Weekend for Women
“Somewhere, there are people to whom we can speak with passion without having the words catch in our throats. Somewhere a circle of hands will open to receive us, eyes will light up as we enter, voices will celebrate with us whenever we come into our own power. Community means strength that joins our strength to do the work that needs to be done. Arms to hold us when we falter. A circle of healing. A circle of friends. Someplace where we can be free.” – Starhawk, Dreaming in the Dark
Join a circle of amazing women for a weekend of power, peace, balance and magic.
Calling the Circle is an exquisite opportunity to:
- Celebrate the feminine spirit and all its diversity.
- Be a member of a community of remarkable women.
- Explore the past, present, and future with fresh eyes.
- Claim what we know is true.
- Move into our miraculous bodies with ease and grace.
- Embrace our unique and compelling power.
- Nurture ourselves and each other so our spirits soar.
- Name our awaiting future.