– Second step in our Core Seminars series –
Where PES goes broad, CROSSOVER goes deep, to your Center where the things that really matter live. In CROSSOVER you focus on you – your beliefs about yourself, your relationship with yourself, your true self. You learn to listen to the wisdom that lives at your core in a way that breathes clarity into each moment, each choice. In CROSSOVER you realize that your experience, what you feel, think and want, is all about you. The freedom that comes with this realization is…”If I don’t like it, I can change it.”
Your relationship with yourself impacts every area of your life, the quality of your relationships, your health, professional success, spiritual well being, how you parent, even how much fun you have. CROSSOVER is about learning to live, at a profound level, the life of integrity, meaning, and fulfillment that we all long for. You learn how to transform the limitations you now experience into possibilities.
Each of your 5 days in CROSSOVER builds exponentially on the day before, just as they did in PES. Imagine starting in where PES left off, and where you’ll be in 5 more days!
- The Freedom that comes from radical honesty – with yourself and others!
- The Aha’s! of trying on and practicing new thinking and new behaviors
- Confidence from challenging yourself and succeeding
- Insights about the Mind/Body connection
- The Peace of handling difficult situations with honesty and integrity
- The Energy and Enthusiasm of acknowledging and following your own path
Your investment in CROSSOVER continues to pay dividends for Life. Whether you just finished PES, or you’ve been waiting for years, there is no better time than now to enroll in CROSSOVER!
College Student Discount
Currently enrolled college students can attend CROSSOVER for $716. Use Promo Code CSCO to receive discount and bring current Student ID to registration.