Your seminar [PES] was certainly the best way I have ever earned professional credit. I can’t quite get over what a good thing you’ve got going there. Blessings to you and your gracious staff.–Jan Keuter, LCSW
Continuing Education for Social Workers through the National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
Social Workers must meet continuing education (CE) requirements for licensure and certification renewal. We have been approved by the NASW and offer you this additional benefit when you participate in our Personal Effectiveness Seminar.
Licensed social workers can receive 31.5 CEs for participating in PES.
Awarding Continuing Education
The procedure and requirements are easy:
- Decide before or during the seminar that you want CEs for that seminar.
- Participate in and complete the entire seminar.
- Complete the seminar evaluation form.
- Submit completed evaluation and your $50 fee within five business days.
- You will receive documentation of your accreditation within six weeks of your request.
- Submit your documentation of CEs to your professional organization. Computerized records will be held for one year. Printed records can be accessed and copied as soon as within seven days and not more than six weeks from request. Printed records will be held for at least seven years.
NASW provider number: 886567523
For more info, call Wings Seminars at 1-800-697-0040.