Wings Seminars Commitment Policy
- Your non-refundable deposit reserves your place. Your tuition balance is due no later than 14 days prior to the seminar start date and once paid is nonrefundable.
- Cancellations/transfers must be made by phone with your Enrollment Coordinator at 800.697.0040. Our office hours are M-F 8:30am – 5:00pm PST.
- Your registration applies to a specific seminar and date. If you cannot attend the seminar for which you registered, the dollar amount of the paid tuition can be credited towards a WINGS seminar within the following guidelines:
- Your credit must be used within eight months from your original seminar date.
- A $50 fee will apply to each transfer. This fee will be charged to the credit card used at the time of registration. The transfer fee will be waived if the transfer is to an earlier date.
- Early advancement discounts will not apply when transferring to a seminar outside the agreed time frame. The difference in tuition must be paid 14 days prior to the new seminar start date.
- You may transfer your credit to another person following the above guidelines.
- In the event that you must cancel, all payments can be credited towards a future WINGS seminar within 8 months from your original seminar start date.
- 24-hour Cancellations/Transfers: Cancellations/Transfers that occur within 24 hours of the start of any WINGS seminar will incur a $100 late notice fee. This fee will be charged to the credit card used at the time of registration.
If we cancel a seminar, you will receive 4 weeks notice and you will receive a full refund. Wings is not responsible for plane reservations. Travel insurance is recommended.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 1.800.697.0040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.