97% of graduates rate the Personal Effectiveness Seminar “excellent or superb”.
For over 30 years, the Personal Effectiveness Seminar has been a team building resource for thousands of companies and organizations. The results are amazing! Many of our clients have become award winning companies, achieving top ratings in employee satisfaction, productivity and economic growth.
Utilizing the Personal Effectiveness Seminar as the foundation for employee training, companies realize greater, lasting results, in less time and money than they ever thought possible. “Water cooler” gossip and daily frustrations are replaced with open and effective communication based in respect, integrity and accountability. The workplace culture is positively transformed into a dynamic, creative, powerful backdrop that supports and sustains team building and development, effective communication and increases in profitability.
Transformation in health care is upon us! The way that we strategically position ourselves and our organizations makes a tremendous difference how we thrive in the new environment. I have found that our investment in personal development of our workforce through Wings seminars has opened up countless new opportunities and conversations. We have shifted our employee satisfaction, productivity, and work culture dramatically and I attribute much of that success to the way that staff are going about how they see themselves, and how they communicate accountably with others.”–Brenda Johnson, RN, MBA
Chief Executive Officer
La Clinica – Medford Oregon
The Personal Effectiveness Seminar is a four-day training intensive and includes:
- practical communication skills, tools and techniques,
- deepening awareness and commitment to personal accountability and integrity,
- new and effective responses to conﬂict and challenging situations,
- techniques to thrive during change and transition,
- increased self-conﬁdence to take appropriate risks to enhance performance,
- discovering your strengths and how to apply them to fulﬁll your professional and personal goals,
- opportunities to practice giving and receiving behavior specific feedback,
- leading edge facilitation for effectiveness and personal development.
Benefits of the Personal Effectiveness Seminar reported by employers:
Resentment and Cynicism
Worry and procrastination
Absenteeism and attrition
Suspicion, fear and anxiety
Our commitment to excellence: If after completing PES, if you believe you did not receive substantial value, your tuition will be refunded.